- business communication
- account management
- business development
No location found
27 December, 2023
this is company description
- Provide service as the lead point of contact in all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Negotiate contracts and close deals to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Determine areas of improvement to meet sales targets or develop new business relationships with existing clients.
- Forecast and track key account metrics for quarterly sales results and annual forecasts
- Prepare accounts status reports
- Provide a sales team with assistance in identifying and growing opportunities in a territory.
- Support challenging client inquiries or issue escalations as needed.
- bachelor's degree in sales, communication, or a related field.
- A higher level of education or experience is preferred.
- Excellent communicative skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to store, manage, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.