No location found
24 February, 2023
this is company description
- Have work experience as a certified accountant of a respectable company
- Know the basic of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Have experience in accounting software like FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and others
- Advanced skills including Vlookups and pivot tables in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Have past working experience in creating general ledger functions
- Excellent attention to detail and good analytic skills.
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
- Handle all accounting transactions of the company
- Prepare monthly and yearly budget forecasts with financial statements
- Handle financial closings on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Consolidate payables and receivables and ensure timely bank payments
- Able to calculate taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage profit/loss statements and balance sheets
- Report on the financial health and liquidity of the company
- Audit the financial transactions and documents regularly
- Assist in developing and implementing new accounting structures, either manual or automated, or modifying existing systems in order to raise the quality of financial information.